Friday, December 21, 2007

Kittens Are Strange...

Day 5 with the Bearcat.
Innocent, I think not. Coniving little creatures from the back havens of hell, I think so. The kitten shown above (Marley Ninja) is just that. "Ohhhh look at the little black kitten its sooo cute and fluffy," until you turn around or fall asleep. This cute fluffy kitten has on multiple occasions assulted my girlfriend while she was sleeping. The Devlish creature lies upon the mandible of its victims in attempt to cut off all air circulation, however her attempts have been foiled by simple swipes of the hands. I am afraid once she learns to tie knots, she will bind us and THEN lay upon our mandibles!
Her peculiar behavior continues to deviate even from the attempted murders. The kitten stares impulsivley at us every moment she gets. No matter if shes sitting in the middle of the room, under a table, or hovering with her demon like appendages in mid air, she is constantly on the lookout for her opportunity to strike. I shall keep an eye on her at all times. I will stay safe.
For now, Ben Out

No comments: